Can you help me please?

by admin on October 4, 2010

Was wrongfully convicted of a crime and have proof that it was not me need information on trying to get a lawyer so I can get a court date to get out. Also due to lack of evidence and wrongful imprisonment I am seeking a lawsuit. My question to you is do you know any lawyers I can explain my case to and its a no fee until I win. I am in prison now and don’t have the money to pay for a lawyer but I know I am Innocent and know I have a strong case. I am in South Carolina if that helps. Thanks for your help.

Related Blogs

{ 2 comments… read them below or add one }

Fire Skittles! October 4, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Actually, quite a lot of prisons have internet access. It’s not like they just sit in a concrete cell for 24 hours a day eating bread crusts and water. The justice system is this thing called ‘humane’.

Tracey Seth October 4, 2010 at 7:26 pm

You’re in prison and on yahoo…..


Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: